KnaveOfClubs KnaveOfClubs 18-21, M 19 Answers Oct 14, 2012 in Food

Well, boiling water for starters. ;)

Best Answer

Anything BUT Ramen.

Best Answer

Is that even possible?

Best Answer

Can that be done?

Best Answer

i think its sesame oil.... i like sesame oil...

Best Answer

Japanese mayo and some chilli powder mmmmm! dont say its gross it gives it a creamy yummy umami taste!

Best Answer

I make my own garlic bread...I use a large soup bowl, let the butter get soft, then using the garlic press to "mince"out the garlic, I swirl it around in the bowl, scoop up most of it for the garlic bread, and, later, I heat the bowl by putting it in the oven for about 5 minutes, and then make the Ramen & pour it into the hot, garlicy soup bowl....It makes the Ramen noodles taste much butter.

Best Answer

Seems like an awful lot of work for Ramen. Lol

Best Answer

If making garlic bread is too much work for you, just cut up a very small clove of garlic & mix it with a small amount of butter & swirl it around in the bowl you use for Ramen...Does that sound like "an awful lot of work"?

Best Answer

Lots of fresh vegi's

Best Answer

Depends on the mood.<br />
Sometimes Tabasco.<br />
Sometimes eggs.<br />
Sometimes hot peppers.<br />
Sometimes green onions.

Best Answer

More red pepper flakes and cheese :)

Best Answer

More ramen.

Best Answer

Haha of all the smart *** answers this one is my favorite.

Best Answer

I'll add mixed vegetables to the broth sometimes, but for years now I've eaten ramen with all of the broth strained out afterwards. That's how I like it best.

Best Answer

I add chopped up green onions and mushrooms, with soy sauce . . . yummy.

Best Answer