aMomentaryLapseOfReason aMomentaryLapseOfReason 18-21, M 6 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Doing Good

I have a severe medical problem which is going to make it impossible at some point to continue to raise my youngest child all by myself. I've given her the best years of her life so far. It will be very painful to separate from her, but I can't be the parent who's going to still be alive to see her graduate high school, or go on to get married, or pursue a career of her own. I have to let go at some point.

Best Answer

I'm sorry sailtothemoon, this is too sudden and a lot is happening right now, I don't think I'm ready for a relationship. Don't get me wrong, you're cute and funny and *insert good qualities here*. It's not you, it's me. I'm sorry. But don't worry you'll find someone who'll love you back. *slowly walk away*

Best Answer

Don't go breakin' my heart like that!

Best Answer

I'm sorry, it had to be done. Better now than later.

Best Answer

I would freak out. Like freak out really.

Best Answer

I would say I doubt it. I doubt it.

Best Answer

nothing

Best Answer