anything on shrooms

Best Answer

LMFAO. Love that unsuspecting answer. Can't agree with that though. LSD love?

Best Answer

Nah brah never took LSD, wait, I did. Hell, all the drugs I did I always mixed so I don't remember sht, I do remember the awesome possum sht on shrooms though LOL!

Best Answer

Lord, lol wild, but that, I like. First time I ever did it, I was experiencing a divine ******. Still do lol.

Best Answer

A Ballerina, a singer , my youth and as a young woman I danced and sang ..it was freeing and the excitment of a standing ovation and the hitting the perfect notes,...was so cool .I took on Painting as an adult and that too was in my dreams at night as I slept , I drew a picture in my dreams, I have been fortunate to have a Mother who encouraged me to write , paint, draw, books, writing, dance ,sing I will always be thankful for her influence on me and the gift of creativity, because of the Arts , I have met the most awesome top artist in NewYork. I have had a fantastic life as well as a tragic one. Please read my blogs and stories.

Best Answer

This inspired my question, the idea that ballet is the highest expression of art. Seeing you have an admirable diversity in the world of art I most definitely will check your stories. I am in love with art and the fact your mother spurred your creativity is something I envy ha. It would be nice to breathe in such an atmosphere =)

Best Answer

Thank you so much , I am reminded to be thankful to a Mother who gave me the greatest thing a kid could ask for, although I had horrible resentment over something that happened and it took years and years to get through it, it's in my stories somewhere,

Best Answer

Anything from the heart. No matter what form it takes, technique and training is all well and good, but if it doesn't come from the heart, it is flat and uninteresting. Music, painting, drawing, sculpting, dress making, flower arrangements...whatever. You can learn to so something, but no one can teach you to love it. That comes from inside.

Best Answer

Art should be natural. Force it and it dims like the eye of a child before a rainstorm. It should be quite literally you, another form of yourself, your world.

Best Answer

Yes, exactly.

Best Answer

So beautifully said.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

music

Best Answer