Delightfu11deb Delightfu11deb 36-40, F 11 Answers Apr 20, 2012

i regret not leaving my husband 20 years ago, instead i ended up nursing him with terminal cancer for 2 years, i lavished him with all the care and love i could possibly give him. after the funeral i found out he had £35,000 of debt ,which i had to deal with and other women came crawling out of the woodwork, i had been a total mug and an idiot for not seeing it. i will never trust another person as long as i live.

Best Answer

Choosing to move out and party hard instead of going to college - oh, if I had known then, what I know now.

Best Answer

I regret 'not doing'....

Best Answer

Taking my best friend ever , to the vet for the recommended vaccination needle,.which ended up killing her and costing me thousands plus all the grief.

Best Answer

Should have continued NSA relationship with a sex partner who knew very well that it wasn't going to lead to anything serious.

Best Answer

leaving home at 18

Best Answer