Questionator Questionator 26-30 442 Answers Mar 5 in Community

Question of the Day

I most remember not having one. I'm too high up to have crushes. Everyone has crushes on ME, and not the other way around.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Yes, yes I am ;P! I am empress of my world. Which, in reality, isn't that impressive. But big deal. I feel like i am.

Best Answer

I'm a psycho anyways.

Best Answer

every dog has its day.
someday somewhere someone will impress you.

Best Answer

Ain't no dog ever having their day with me. Nobody impresses me, because that's just not possible. So suck a ****, princess, you're nothing but a jealous moron.

Best Answer

I can understand that... we all want what we cant have.... you would be a challenge for anyone, they would fall for that...and your piano playing...

Best Answer

If that's true I wanna be you, I envy you! Its the best feeling in the world, being liked that is.. I am tired of liking and loving, wish it was the other way around. What's your secret? Or you just lucky?

Best Answer

Did you see Liza Minnelli at the Oscars? She was once on top of the world with beauty, popularity and worldwide fame...enjoy it while it lasts...LOL

Best Answer

I'll be dead in ten years or so.

Best Answer

everyone picked on her but to me she was the most beautiful girl i had ever seen, to this day i still think that about her

Best Answer

you should have let her know how you feel! :)

Best Answer

she knew

Best Answer

It was a Catherine. I sat next to her in preschool and asked her if she would marry me. She said no.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

She at least could have said she'd think about it.

Best Answer

aww!

Best Answer

She was beautiful, sweet, kind, young like I was and she did not have a crush on me of course ;)

Best Answer

We went through elementary school and junior high together. One day, in about 4th grade, she had a cold and sneezed. A big blob of snot flew out of her nose and hit her desk . . . she wiped it up quickly, before anyone saw it, but I sat right next to her, so I did. She caught my eye . . . I've always felt that that was our "moment." :-)

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

You are a true gentleman!

Best Answer

We met in grade four. We used to spend hours on the phone. He took me on my first date in grade seven. By the time we got to high school, he really didn't talk to me anymore and noticed he had girlfriends. I wasn't really hurt, we just went on with our lives. I will always remember his wonderful sense of humor. And he was an excellent artist (drawings of cartoons mostly). I haven't seen him in over 25 years. I heard he is divorced and he works at his father's company. In a couple of months, I will be going to my high school reunion. I would LOVE to see him again. Of all the people I hope to see, he is the one I want to see again the most.

Best Answer

Find him and pull him aside and let him know if he shows up. We are more shy than you think regardless of the jock types. Don't make it a serious thing though.

Best Answer

I absolutely want to find him and pull him aside. Neither of us are shy so I know we will talk - if he comes to the re-union. I won't make anything serious of it. I just want to see him and tell him how much I appreciated all the laughs and good times.

Best Answer

oohhhh!!!!Blondie... nice truly from you heart love it...

Best Answer

he was male ^_^

Best Answer

I don't want to remember. >_>

Best Answer

We were both six years old...we held hands in the school hallway, kissed and hugged like passionate grownups...and what CRUSH? This was my boyfriend...this was LOVE.

Best Answer

in six years old very nolstagic Lol!!! love it..dear...this is happened to me in my childhood....

Best Answer

Haha, he became my best friend but then I had to move to another country and we lost contact

Best Answer

everything ....even aftr 19yrs...i have his pic in my pc to look at every now n thn :D

Best Answer

Her name was Judith. We were both 7 years old. She had blonde hair, really cute dimples and always wore the loveliest little dresses. We walked home from school every day. I so wished that I could look and dress like her.

Best Answer

Awww. How cute. (:

Best Answer

His smile ^.^

Best Answer

When I saw her again for the first time since elementary

Best Answer

I never had the guts to ask them out.

Best Answer

I played with my little pink button when I thought about him in bed

Best Answer

I remember that we were very much in love and probably would have grown old together, except that her mother hated me and succeeded in tearing us apart every chance she got.

Best Answer

His name was Brion Fallon and he had blond hair, brown eyes, ran track and had the greatest sense of humor! We always got in trouble for lsughing in class. We both liked each other, but we were both terribly shy! Finally my bff had a bday party and we kissed and made out. He was an awesome guy. One of my best friends! (.:

Best Answer

*laughing

Best Answer

He didn't grow up to be the singer for The Gaslight Anthem, did he?

Best Answer

I've never heard of them. He's from Oregon. Idk if that where that singers from. ;P

Best Answer

He was tall :)

Best Answer

Ah huh

Best Answer

Yes. It was Alice Ball. She was a skinny little girl with horn rimmed glasses in the 1st grade that I thought was beautiful. Becky was my first **** and I was about 10.

Best Answer