Dixie cups and string.

Best Answer

Keep on sending people from point A to point B with messages until one of them got there, then wait and wonder until someone came back with new information... Or light fires on hilltops in sight of each other to basically say "Things aren't so good over here and it's headed your way".

Best Answer

They actually went out into society and interacted with each other face-to-face. <br />
They also wrote a lot of letters.

Best Answer

I don't remember anything of 1000 years ago. I wasn't around then.

Best Answer

Carrier pidgeons

Best Answer

smoke signals

Best Answer

Nokia horses, with iCouriers on them

Best Answer

Spirits

Best Answer

Over a thousand years ago we would be living in large tribal groups in the forest, just like animals we would leave scratch marks on trees and urinate etc to scent mark areas in the forest of interest to the tribe, then to comunicate with far away tribes we would drum the trees with sticks but hey they still practice all this down most parks on a Saturday night just now.

Best Answer

Remember of? Hell, I'm old, but not that old. How do I think they communicated? Face to face, that's how.

Best Answer