Honour in life is important. Men should be honourable. Women too. What do you think?
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 7 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

There are some who just to thick. Even when there are in a position to pay back they can be still in touch with you. You need to ask them straight for it to be paid back.<br />
There are those who can actually pay back, they may need to borrow to pay borrowing. The root cause is what needs to be address. addiction, unemployment, crises...

Best Answer

I have asked straight. And he makes excuses. He is full of them. And he says you have no written contract. He obviously knows not the laws here. He says he will pay me back. But I have doubts. And he will pay me back. Rest assured.

Best Answer

I say nothing I let my ba<x>seball bat do the talking and hope they didn't like walking

Best Answer

I wish to use no bats. Honour is obviously not valid with him.

Best Answer

I only kid but there are to many con artists out there borrowing money

Best Answer

Who made the sick laws that made it ... illegal to live debt free and to be your own sovereign

Best Answer

Honour is honour. He owes it. The law and public attention may be needed!

Best Answer

Had that happen many times. When someone "borrows" money, I make sure I can afford and want to give it to them as a gift before I will loan it. And the few (very few) people who repay me are very well remembered.

Best Answer

He owes it. I shall have it back. Or legal action.

Best Answer

Just what Oprah says, she does not loan money she gives. Sure at the time a loan, just not expecting to get it back EVER.

Best Answer

I always pay back. Had people not pay me back and yeah when skint, think of them and the money they owe me.

Best Answer

Yes. Even a bit here and there would be honourable.

Best Answer

Hell how I pay it back lol.

Best Answer

Your paying in bits is honourable.

Best Answer

like Greece?

Best Answer