alastairpietersen alastairpietersen 18-21, M 9 Answers Jan 23 in Health

What does it say on the shirt? I can not read it from here!

Best Answer

see my shape

Best Answer

Cool shirt and good message

Best Answer

Losing weight is hard, but people do it and you can, too. There are many ways to do it and you need I surround yourself with positive people who will support you in your goal. I wish you the best of luck, young man!

Best Answer

see my two brothers are 345 and 543 respectively,they are 16 and 23

Best Answer

Wanting to change is the first step. Don't listen to people who say you can't do it. They're jealous you have the motivation to start. You need to reset your body and it's going to be a physical and mental challenge that will give you the strength to face any challenge in life. There a multiple levels of gain in your endeavor. Don't put anything off until tomorrow. You want it now, so start it now and don't make excuses. Not even one!
Plan and act!

Best Answer

You are tall, what is your bmi?

Best Answer

americano

Best Answer

I like the color green too

Best Answer

ยก hi baby !

Best Answer

baby

Best Answer

yes my chubby darling

Best Answer

You need to make up your mind to lose weight, eat sensible smaller meals and get plenty of exercise, for your good health!

Best Answer

you're not fat

Best Answer

how

Best Answer

have you not seen the shows my 600 pd life? Now that's fat you're no where near that

Best Answer