just ignore the guy. there is no reason to put a cat to sleep if the cat has food, shelter, and is healthy

Best Answer

Best way probably

Best Answer

You maybe suggest ' When he gets to be unable to do it, wouldn't it be better for him to have his balls cut off?'

Best Answer

Now that is a good one.......

Best Answer

You could just tell him that you found his comment rather hurtful, this is your beloved pet and you will care for her till last days on earth. No need to insult him, just let him know how mean his comment was, probably has no idea of the hurt he has caused you.

Best Answer

He also says when people get to around 70 or so they should consider ending their lives.

Best Answer

He is just saying cr@p for effect, sure he has family near that age why does he not go tell them. Ignore him, thoughtless idiot really.

Best Answer

Well he could be right, but he doesn't know the real situation and it's your decision.<br />
Remarks like this are not helpful.

Best Answer

If she was sufferung then I would agree with him, but shes not.

Best Answer

You say "no" which is the answer to his question.

Best Answer

Yeah, thats the answer, we wouldn't have that done, but I just would like to say something really rude to him but if I start I'm liable to go too far.....

Best Answer

It's just a question, don't get so offended.

Best Answer