And you don't want to be with her
SkidlelyBoeBoe SkidlelyBoeBoe 31-35, M 17 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in EP

I'd say "Hey! Glenn Close! It ain't gonna happen!"

Best Answer

Run like the wind.... Run for your life...RUN

Best Answer

If you don't leave me alone I'm gonna file a restraining order against you.

Best Answer

Ha

Best Answer

walk away................ no wait --RUN!!

Best Answer

That woman sounds really ill and you need to be thoughtful about her. Don't treat this situation lightly. Reasoning with her might not work, but start by trying to tell her you are nothing like she thinks you are. I suggest you also seek professional counsel. This is no matter for EP

Best Answer

Sit her down and gently explain to her how I feel. I'll even go to the extreme of helping her find a soulmate even. I want her to be happy, just not with me lol.

Best Answer

What way does she think u are that seems to be an important aspect that was convientely left out of this q/a

Best Answer

She thinks I'm smart good looking that I like what she likes she thinks she knows how I see things when I barely speak at all. Everybody else at work including me sees me as awkward except her I'm just a nice guy who's quiet especially when there's nothing nice to say like when they're talking about something they enjoy I'm probably thinking it's boring but because I was there I must like it too huh? stuff like that

Best Answer

I wouldn't talk to her at all other than to say I'm not interested. Beyond that there isn't anything to say.

Best Answer

Tell her it's weird that she'd be mated with someone meant for someone else.

Best Answer

good one

Best Answer

she is crazy!

Best Answer

just in that area I guess

Best Answer

"*****, you crazy!"

Best Answer

Ha

Best Answer

Tell her flat out you don't want to be with her and are not that way. If she still pursues you, avoid her.

Best Answer

Work together

Best Answer

Ew. Ignore her?

Best Answer

That soul mates don't exist. Grow up.

Best Answer

Just tell her to go **** herself and find someone else to fill her needy delusions.

Best Answer

I'm not that guy

Best Answer

I'm afraid of women and almost do everything they say

Best Answer

Then play into her delusion lose the person you really are deep down and 10 years later have a mental breakdown over it... seriously just tell her to go away and leave you alone, or cut all communications and avoid her until she gets the hint.

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer