they are 1 year and my daughter mostly , there is a pic of him and she smiles and say Da da overand over and points at the door or looks through the window and says Da Da , it breaks my heart
Jessie214 Jessie214 18-21, F 9 Answers Feb 23, 2012

Depends on the age of the kids

Best Answer

don't lie...but find a softer way of telling them the truth..and make sure they know you love them.

Best Answer

divorced? on the road? deadbeat? working double shifts? It would depend on a few things

Best Answer

Be honest and fair, but not judgemental. When they are old enough, they will figure out why. Is there a valid reason why he is hardly there?

Best Answer

he thinks he is to young to be a dad , but i keep reminding him that he should of thought of that wen he decided not to wear a condom , he is 21 i am 17

Best Answer

Women are more mature than men at that age or any other! Again, why is he not there for your child? Maybe he will step up to the plate some time and be a man and a father! You can be honest and gentle and loving and let her know that you will always be there to love her! I hope you have a good support system in the way of family and friends.

Best Answer

I usually don't say anything unless they ask. When they ask I just tell them "I guess daddy is really busy with work and other stuff, I'm not sure- so when he does call you, ask him." Its a long story.

Best Answer

Not much Don't speak against him remember they will become aware of his 50% in degrees on their own.

Best Answer