Hide my rabbit.

Best Answer

run

Best Answer

You remind her that its just been three days

Best Answer

yea. She is crazy.

Best Answer

Run away?

Best Answer

Run, not walk away, as fast as possible!

Best Answer

if say nicely "Really, I'm flattered,I . like you too we may be on to something.<br />
... in my head I'd be thinking damn wish I knew how to work call blocking on my new galaxy S 3

Best Answer

well you will be shock but it depends the quality the person have seen in you ...

Best Answer

Uh..okay then *nervous grin* unless of course that girls name is Christina! <3

Best Answer

I think my ex<x>pression of shock and surprise would tell her enough.

Best Answer

Hmm... so you don't feel the same way...<br />
If you have an extremely strong connection and you think that it isn't totally ridiculous that she would feel that way, say something to play up that fact that you're a thoughtful person who takes time to make a decision about something so important. <br />
If it came out of nowhere and you don't think you'll ever feel the same way, I would end it. She might be nuts.

Best Answer

Im sure she's nuts. Something strange about her.

Best Answer

Then definitely cut things off before she gets a chance to go nuts on you. I would be straightforward and honest with her. That will minimize the damage in the long run. Don't like or be vague about breaking things off. Chances are she won't get it, and will keep blindly pursuing you.

Best Answer

Lie I meant to say, not like.

Best Answer

Lets give it some time?

Best Answer

"That is... probably not true. Give it 2 weeks and you'll have plenty of reason to hate me a bit more."

Best Answer

i guess 'goodbye' isn't the answer you are looking for. <br />
3 days is a bit scary.

Best Answer

tell her your flattered!

Best Answer