teiubesc teiubesc 22-25, F 89 Answers Apr 7, 2011

i say my age

Best Answer

I will say that I am old enough to be your mamma...and tell you that naw seriously I am 51 years young.

Best Answer

I tell them I don't know :P

Best Answer

I tell them my real age. I don't like lying about that.

Best Answer

The truth.

Best Answer

I tell them my real age, I dont believe theres anything embarrassing about one's age

Best Answer

depends on how old i am when they're asking :)

Best Answer

i tell my real age

Best Answer

Well, I look at my wrist, (as if I'm looking at a watch), and I say, "I don't know, what time is it?" Then I say, "No really, I'm 57 and I've earned every damn year of it!"

Best Answer

I put my hand over my heart and say "I'm 45 here". Then I put my finger at the side of my head and say "but I'm still 19 up here".

Best Answer

How old do you think I am? Aim low though because if you guess too high I will bitchslap you into next century!

Best Answer

I say non of ur god damn bussness just kidding i tell them my real age which is 12

Best Answer

the truth. why live in the past? every year is something new something different. only people that are obsessed with appearances want to remain young. even if they have to lie to themselves about it. smdh. thats sad.

Best Answer

if it is a man i ask him his age then i tell him my age ?

Best Answer

in my 50's

Best Answer

depends who is asking

Best Answer

19, true answer and I wince while they tell me I look like I'm twelve. Oh....

Best Answer

i usually add 2 years to my real age ..for example im 22 ,i usually say im 24

Best Answer

I tell the truth.

Best Answer

22

Best Answer