1963d 1963d 46-50, M 20 Answers Sep 25, 2012 in Community

I say **** u <br />
Mind your god damn business

Best Answer

You ask yourself how many people think your in denial and have voiced their concern. Then ask your self who are these people/what do they mean to you or how long have they known you. Next do they have something to gain from lying to you? Ok now if you haven't already figured out the answer you consider these questions and ask yourself...am I in denial?

Best Answer

insist that you're really not...people always insist something you are not...well just stick to the point that not everything they've seen about you is not really what you feel

Best Answer

Denial what the hell you talking about I never been to Egypt

Best Answer

Im rubber, your glue, everything you say to me bounces off and sticks to you lol

Best Answer

Sit down and talk to them, find out why they think you're in denial and explain your position on why you think you're not.

Best Answer

Its infuriating

Best Answer

I deny.

Best Answer

"Each of us sees things in their own way. You may call it denial but it's really my opinion".

Best Answer

I say *Okay, whatever you say*

Best Answer

are you me? or are you trying to be me?

Best Answer

I deny it ...

Best Answer

Tell them they are in denial about you not being in denial

Best Answer

"Evidently there is no point in discussing this with you right now because you aren't taking me seriously at the moment. See ya."

Best Answer

Just agree with them. It will make them blow their own mind.

Best Answer

I am NOT in denial!

Best Answer