DragonKillerman DragonKillerman 18-21, M 10 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Hobbies

Back of my eyelids

Best Answer

i see what i want to see

Best Answer

red black and blue

Best Answer

Crazy stuff. Colors like a kaleidoscope. Shapes, images, designs, swirly stuff. Like a hallucination.

Best Answer

really? same here, why do this happen?

Best Answer

I don't know. I have always daydreamed and had a big imagination, and have crazy dreams in which I dream in full color and detail. I don't know, but I like it.

Best Answer

Yea, i see it like a hallucination aswell, with pictures, and geometry that i have thought about, but i dont get much sleep but it nearly always start with a glowing light and its like im joining a new dimension in my mind heh =) i know it sounds fcked up but thats what i see

Best Answer

"havent thought about"

Best Answer

I fully understand. I can see everything so clearly too. sometimes even like it is in HD. I can only sleep if I take my meds. Problem is, I like to skip my meds and stay up days at a time. lol.

Best Answer

a panther at midnight

Best Answer

a bright light that transforms into many colors if I keep my eyes closed. It is beautiful.

Best Answer

same :D why?? i see images like im hallucinating, and i can just lie down and watch, geometry and all kinds of stuff but it always starts with a glowing white light like my mind is getting into another dimension :p yeah sounds a bit strange but its always like that

Best Answer

You are in a mediation state. Keep going because it will help you deal with this crazy world.

Best Answer

can you use this for anything? or is it just vivid imagination? i dont understand why i see stuff i dont think about

Best Answer

you are in a deep state of meditation. I use it to help me grow spiritually. I don't know if you can use it for anything accept to help you grow in love and be calm.

Best Answer

Grow spiritually? i dont know what that means, sometimes if i lay for a long enough time, i dont know if i have my eyelids open or closed cause i can see i dont know if i'm just opening my eyes, but i tend to open my eyes totally :p

Best Answer

Tell me do you feel calm after you have this experience? Calm where the worlds problems don't seem to bother you?

Best Answer

Yes very very much, like now for instance i dont have my inner voice, but i can focus fully on my breath! its like im in a trance state all the time do you know what i mean?

Best Answer

It feels very much like i can focus on a part of my body and put all my energy (not even thinking) into that part, if i listen to music i can focus on the sound instead of thinking i only FOCUS on the sound, and other parts of my body

Best Answer

You are feeling the affect of the meditation. You are on a spiritual path. Can I ask if you have a desire to help others too?

Best Answer

Yes, psychically change their mindsets about things.

Best Answer

You are on your way to higher spirituel understanding.

Best Answer

The inside of my eye lids

Best Answer

Nothing

Best Answer