sweet magic LOVE

Best Answer

Soups, stir-fries, braised meats with veggies, and salads. I rarely use a recipe but will the first few times for new dishes.

Best Answer

Never use a recipe. make soups, bread, casseroles, etc, normally just copy what I have seen elsewhere. Try always to make from scratch. <br />
One creation has become a standard for family and friends. I was making a plain whole wheat bread ( 2 loafs) , I had about 2/3 of a cup of red kidney bean left over in the fridge from making chili, good for you right? well, I pureed them and added to the mix. The bread was a whole wheat bread, but it was more moist, did not fall apart as easily and people said it had a nutty flavor. You can not see any signs of the beans in the bread. Now everyone is adding the same to home made bread.

Best Answer

That sounds good. Interesting, my neighbor just told me about an hour ago about a brownie recipe she saw on tv that was made black beans. I'll have to google. I took her over some sugar cookies, from scratch, of course!

Best Answer

cool, I figure that all the recipes we have today were because someone gave something a try and if it worked they wrote it down. I think we can continue to be as inventive with food. I have dogs and chickens. If something does not turn out, one of them will eat it.

Best Answer

cakes

Best Answer

Sandwiches

Best Answer

A snowman

Best Answer

soup. but it never turns out right!! so maybe i should stick with a recipe..

Best Answer

Pot luck, everything I have in the fridge, all my leftovers goes into the frying pan

Best Answer

I generally throw a casserole together with whatever leftovers I might have, adding a bit of this and than, plus seasoning.

Best Answer

I haven't tried free form casseroles yet,

Best Answer

biscuits. So easy, so wonderful fresh out of the oven. . .

Best Answer

I love biscuits. I made some with spinach and feta cheese, yum.

Best Answer

Is your profile pic an Aubrey Beardsley drawing?

Best Answer

it is indeed. I love his work, with the subtle interplay of the erotic and the whimsical

Best Answer