I'd like to see people be as imaginative in their replies to this question as they can be, please? Let your imaginations take flight. Like, maybe they're stored in the Mars explorer, and left on the red planet for other explorers to find? Be tacky, be silly, be downright ridiculous. Let's have some fun with this one, eh? Who says we can't poke fun at ourselves a little?
UnderEli UnderEli 41-45, M 9 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in EP

All the replies are stored in a micro chip inside my left eyeball. It was implanted not too long ago and it is constantly updating for new information. They don't call me the "All seeing EYE" for nothing.<br />
If my answer isn't creative enough then eye am sorry lol.

Best Answer

LOL. Okay, you passed muster. That was good!

Best Answer

i've thought about that too and imagined a huge mother of a data bank that keeps all the Qs and As and is plugged in to a gigantic super computer called maureen and she is guite resourceful and knowledgeable and the Government has a team of life saving experts asking maureen specific Qs for saving the Planet and Humanity and ways to solve the Economic problems of the world for the Future

Best Answer

Ha Ha Ha Ha. Great answer. I knew these were being put to good use somehow. Experience Project saves humanity! Now there's award-winning journalism at work.

Best Answer

They are sent into space, into the nearest black hole and surface on the the other side of the Universe, deep, deep into dark space.

Best Answer

Perhaps they'll help colonize some far off place with all our speculation?

Best Answer

LOL, wow what a F-ed up place that will be.

Best Answer

They jumble them up and press re send.

Best Answer

They get deleted by the admins.

Best Answer

Aw! Golly! Why do you think I ask questions here anyway, for an honest answer? Please!

Best Answer