lexydeliz lexydeliz 18-21, F 12 Answers Feb 29, 2012

It doesn't matter as long as the child is loved and nurtured.

Best Answer

What's the problem with that? How could four loving parents not be wonderful for a kid?! And being homosexual is not inherited from one's parents: the vast majority of gays/lesbians were born to, and raised by, heterosexual parents.

Best Answer

Lucky kid. Four parents!

Best Answer

It's not who is doing the raising, but how they do it that matters. I'm sure same-sex couples have the potential to screw up kids just as badly as opposite-sex couples.

Best Answer

............its better then just 1 straight person

Best Answer

I do not believe that two women or two men can raise a child as well as a stable and committed heterosexual couple -- not because the hetero couple is in any way inherently better as people, more moral, or any of that crap. I say this because it is biology. Men and women think and act differently and each brings something different to the child, both of which the child needs. Women bring more nurturing and protection. Men bring more encouragement for risk taking and independence.<br />
I realize I am stereotyping here, but it is impossible not to do so in answer to a question like this. If you are suggesting what some might call a group marriage or family that consists of two females and two males parenting the children together -- that may be a good option -- if the foursome can keep it together in a stable relationship for the 18 years it takes to raise a child.<br />
Please know that I understand that there are bad hetero parents -- far too many of them for me. I am not commenting on gays as people. I simply believe that a stable, committed, male-female couple comprises the biological ideal parents -- if the are capable of doing a good job of parenting. However, regardless of the gender composition of the parental group, it is essential that the parental group remain intact throughout the children's growth. Broken families hurt children in ways they often never can recover. If a group of women and men decide to have children, then they must recognize that they have made an 18 year commitment that is unbreakable. If they are willing to make that commitment, then Godspeed.

Best Answer

If they love and care for the child and make sure they are raised in a stable home and get everything a child needs to grow into the best it can be then I really dont care if they are gay/straight/orange with purple spots. There are plenty of hetrosexual couples that do an appalling job of parenting so I really dont think that sexuality comes into. It is much more about being able o give a child a loving and stable family home

Best Answer