that the company is equal opportunist in sexism... lulz. women have had ridiculous mandates for work attire for decades now so it's not surprising men are finally getting the same treatment.

Best Answer

In food manufacturing there are varying degrees of allowance for facial hair; some allow barriers such as beard and/or mustache nets.<br />
If this is your chosen field of work then I don't see it as a matter of fascism but more a matter of food safety and appropriate protection of the products you are working with.<br />
If food manufacturing is not your field of work - then what is, and what is the rationale for such a restriction?

Best Answer

It's not food manufacturing, but a different department. It doesn't matter either what department you're in, the whole company restricts a beard.

Best Answer

And so again I repeat my initial question - what is the industry and what is the reasoning for the restriction? No need to give the company name, I am not asking to be intrusive.
You are clearly emotional about the topic but the information you provide, even when asked directly, is vague.
My inquiry is based solely on reasoning and my interest in understanding.
Be well.

Best Answer

I think they are right on with respect to appropriate grooming and clean faced appearance. The other hair growths just bring my mind to those who work the underside.

Best Answer

I think you mustache your employer what's the deal.

Best Answer

Seems reasonable for food prep. Mustache = booger blocker

Best Answer

Lol but not a food prep

Best Answer