cparkers cparkers 26-30, M 21 Answers Mar 20 in Military

Yup, nothing wrong with being gay in my opinion.

Best Answer

I think its fine. The problem is how straight guys think that all gays want a piece of them and I know thats not true at all.

Best Answer

Yes. It doesn't make him any less qualified for duty. As long as he can meet the physical requirements, he has as much right to join the military as any other young man.

Best Answer

I certainly think it is ok to be Gay no matter what your circumstances.

Best Answer

I don't think there is anything wrong with it at all. He is willing to put his life in danger to protect his country and I honestly could care less if a soldier is gay or not.

Best Answer

In some positions. But I'm sure I have served with gays who kept it secret and they served valiantly

Best Answer

Of course. And, also he joined since draft is no longer. I am glad the Military no longer is against gay soldiers.

Best Answer

Yes, I think it's fine.

Best Answer

Can he kill the enemy?

Best Answer

No, gay people have to convince themselves that conventional morality doesn't apply to them, I don't want such people wielding machine guns in other countries. Also homosexuality brings a curse on the country that tolerates it.

Best Answer

wow, judge, jury and executioner. you are an intolerant bigot. you wanna get out there and lynch him for not being what you think he should be. They do not put aside morality, but you just did.

Best Answer

Bigot is a misnomer but I am intolerant and though I wouldn't lynch anyone, I would prosecute the crime of homosexuality and deport repeat offenders if I was able. You have inverse morality.

Best Answer

No bigot is accurate.

Best Answer

By the modern definition perhaps, but it has a negative connotation which should not be attached to those who purvey truth. Liberals use that word like a club against those who are any degree more correct than they are, this phrase from wikipedia sums it up. "the French used the term bigot to abuse the Normans"

Best Answer

You are a moron. I bet you did not even serve in the Military did you?

Best Answer

Being Gay is not a crime, but idiots like yourself should be a criminal offense.

Best Answer

Wrong. Your inverted morality, is a sign of the times.

Best Answer

you my friend are an @ss

Best Answer

I couldn't have said it better. The truth is, we are the ***** here. We all know that those who pride themselves on being the only ones fit to judge our morality, will never have their minds changed by logic or argument of any sort, because they believe they are the only one who are fit to judge. And then they will sneak into a back alley and screw a minor child, and be proud that it wasn't a member of their own sex.

Best Answer

Being in love is not immoral in any sense.

Best Answer

very well said

Best Answer

Why would anyone want to be a soldier? We are not the good guys anymore.

Best Answer

No one is ever good when they're a soldier.

Best Answer

Well, are you forgetting about John Wayne?

Best Answer

If someone is willing to put their life on the line for mine they can be attracted to trees for all I care.

Best Answer

Good cause that maple tree in your backyard is sexy.

Best Answer

Does it matter? They serve their country. There has always been gays in military and always will be.

Best Answer

I have no opinions on such matters

Best Answer

Y its great for him...in the hen house

Best Answer