Should it be avoided? Is it inappropriate?
Maria2012 Maria2012 18-21, F 11 Answers Mar 11, 2011

very normal ,,,,, i'm STILL attracted to older men !!!! and i'm 50 ! as a teenager ,, it's sooo easy/normal to be attracted to older men ,, first ,, men are so immature at that age ,, older men also represent 'father figures' ,, wise, smart etc ..... they are sooo much more intelligent and sexy. i actually belive that if younger girls would marry 5-15 yrs above their age there would be more sucessful marriages.

Best Answer

Whoremoans!

Best Answer

Until your 18...stick to guys around your age.<br />
After that...don't worry about it,since the beginning of human history,women have been attracted to older men and men have been attracted to younger women.The reasons are long and I wont go into them here,but its perfectly natural.<br />
15 years is a little on the high end of the average age gap,and comes with its own set of problems and benefits,but if thats what you like it doesn't matter.

Best Answer

It's normal, mature people are more attractive and less annoying. But don't do anything that would get someone in trouble.

Best Answer

I have a good friend who is only interested in older men. I really think it has to do with your inner maturity. To some of my friends, I'd say there's no way they should date someone that old but, other people are very at ease with themselves and can handle being with an older man.

Best Answer

As long as she is legal, I'd tap it.

Best Answer