As in, not actually in that situation, but just claims it for attention?
SoulSucker SoulSucker 22-25, F 17 Answers Jun 1, 2012

I think they are themselves making an abuse against those who have actually been abused..Such people are dangerous manipulators and essentially prey upon the vulnerable emotions of others..<br />
If they are so short of real hard luck stories that they have to make some up,.then its a sign they have a very spoilt life..This type of person i would avoid as much as any abusive person..They might belong in the same jail cell ??<br />
That said,.it depends on the degree to which they take it.<br />
In my experience its not uncommon for a girl to pit man against man as a manipulative ploy to get what they want.<br />
Where it leads to legal action against an innocent person,.or widespread slander,.its a very serious matter.<br />
Throughout society i see people plagiarising the deeds or experiences of others and using the stolen stories and ideas etc..for their own gain....Tut..tut..tut.

Best Answer

Wish I could choose more than one Best Answer.

Best Answer

Women like that **** me off. Domestic violence is already treated so poorly because innocent men go to jail at the drop of a hat but abused women often receive no help and are forced back into the arms of their abusers.<br />
For selfish, crazy women to pretend they've been abused just trivializes the severity of abuse and makes the system that much more screwed up. **** em.

Best Answer

Best Answer

she probably suffers from some sort of factitious disorder

Best Answer

Possibly.

Best Answer

Crazy, attention seeking and borderline personality disorder.

Best Answer

i think that ECPC has said it all for us .....good job ecpc

Best Answer

Attention whoare, for all that she DESERVES abuse. Good question.

Best Answer

They have issues.

Best Answer

If she pretends that she is being abused by a boyfriend, who is actually a good dude, than I would think she is a *****. And I am not in the habit of using that word.

Best Answer

Great answer.

Best Answer

What's her psychological problem ! Lol

Best Answer

I'd say they want attention and know that that method works, and maybe they don't know any other way or they believe that thats the only way, and they are scared to stop because they think they are not worthy of attention! phew!

Best Answer

I knew someone not so long ago who was like that. It wasnt attention she wanted, it was sympathy and a free pass to behave the way she wanted.<br />
The worst ones are those who believe their own bullshit.

Best Answer

Not my business.

Best Answer