...I absolutely love Christmas & am a sucker for Christmas movies...LOL...
seagoat2 seagoat2 56-60, F 5 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Hobbies

Maybe I'm a Grinch but there are to many of them and they start to early ... I do avoid them but just seeing the promos, promos that have been going on since the day after Halloween just to much. And the Family Channel promoting their 25 days of Christmas starting on November 18th ... I mean come on ... I know very few people these days can't figure out simple math without a calculator but if the 25 days of Christmas lasts until Christmas, this means if starting on the 18th there will actually be 38 days of Christmas movies. Sad to say but right around after the first week in December my Christmas spirit is burnt out and I'm looking forward to the 26th. Freaking commercialism has claimed another victim.

Best Answer

Bill Murray's Scrooged.... gotta love the line of Christmas present ghost... ' First I had too get your attention'

Best Answer