Shaun225 Shaun225 22-25, M 14 Answers Aug 9, 2012 in Community

I am not a gambler, but i like the entertainment and the atmosphere of some of them.<br />
Ethically i think it is a legal scam. I can find much better things to do with my hard earned money.

Best Answer

I think ( I know actually) that I must stay out of casinos'

Best Answer

I dont bother.

Best Answer

Run by mafia,.legalised or not,..i have never been to one and am opposed to them on ethical grounds..Basically they steal money from people and ruin lives while producing nothing apart from power bills..Thats my opinion.

Best Answer

Might as well drop your money into a swirling void.

Best Answer

If they were legal in more places, I think it would help ease this recession problem

Best Answer

The last time i gave any thought to casinos was on the ferry to Holland in 1997 and i spent a tenner at the blackjack table.

Best Answer

i think the owners of them should donate a large part of their income back to the city it resides in so the city might not have to impose such tax burdens on its citizens , these owners make way to much money

Best Answer

They ruin the future of weak minded.

Best Answer

Well, our local city casino has cheap drinks, free coke and you don't actually have to gamble to chill there. You can just watch other people lose boat loads of cash. <br />
So pretty good, I'd say.

Best Answer

I think they're a waste of time.

Best Answer