Let's be honest, we all love to rant about China and what they do wrong but they also do lots of things right! I'm not sure if the rise of China will affect the balance of power in a positive way over the long term but overall I believe having two major players is not a bad thing and will hopefully keep most nations in check. What do you thing?
corvinblack corvinblack 22-25, M 7 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Politics

I am not sure. I say you ask most "Americans" here they complain about jobs going to China. Yet, pay 1.00 for a a couple pairs of socks and never wonder why it is so cheap. Greed is the basis of everything. I often think this world disgusts me... no it does.

Best Answer

It remains to be seen how the rise of Chinese economic power will play out. Already they have a growing middle class that wants an improved lifestyle. They are using fossil fuels at a prodigious rate. The pollution in major cities is endemic. We'll see how it all shakes out.

Best Answer

I agree they are in a devils pit of consumption.

Best Answer

Aren't we all?

Best Answer

Western societies are now doing a better job with environmental issues.

Best Answer

And that level of consumption might not be sustainable.

Best Answer

WW3 soon. They still want Japan. North Korea still want South Korea. It's just a waiting game. They'll hit when Amercia is at their weakest and America is good at doing that to itself atm.

Best Answer

I very much doubt there will be such a war. The idea of a war between two commercially developed country is very unlikely as there would be very little gains and too much to lose.

Best Answer

Well when your up there with all the power in your palms it's different. Anything can happen. Unlikely sure but 100% for no war is not happening. North Korea will attack America it's a high percentage if they achieve nuclear power. China will supply them 100% if they do.

Best Answer