wendu44 wendu44 18-21, F 24 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Fashion

It's ridiculous.

Best Answer

Waste of time and $---reeally does the animal help pay bills.

Best Answer

Hungry children, adults, starvation and homelessness everywhere, they have the fvcken nerve to spend money like that, I disapprove!

Best Answer

it's funny as hell

Best Answer

I have a demenced in-law that does this all the time. She does have some deep rooted emotional issues. I think the dressing of her pets....(she has many and is a hoarder of stuff) makes up for certain loss of a child in her case. <br />
I have a good friend whom also likes to dress her animals YET she has no children and deals with a lot of family stress from time to time therefore the pets make up for a void.

Best Answer

depends to what extent. If you put a hat on i think thats pretty funny. But if you dye its fur and put pants on him, i think that is a bit much

Best Answer

It's certainly not cruel in any way, unless the costume is hurting them somehow. I think it's cute.

Best Answer

Meh - I dont think it hurts the pets. I would never do it - Pets are like our children but more dependent on us because children grow up and o out on their own...I was gonna say its done by people with no kids but my couz has 2 boys and she dresses up her little doggie...

Best Answer

Very cute. I saw alot of dogs wearing Santa outfits this year. Remember underdog wore a costume and he was a hero

Best Answer

my dogs and horses all have custom made tuxedos for New Year's eve!!!

Best Answer

Pets both use and get used. They are rarely real relationships.

Best Answer

I believe it is an extension of the mind set of the animals walking them that way

Best Answer

Dressing up just to do it? I'm sort of on the fence about it. I do put coats or fleeces on my fur babies to take them out during winter or when it rains though. Short hair dogs get cold very easily just like we do.

Best Answer

It depends on the animal, if they like it, it is funny. I hate seeing animals who are obviously uncomfortable being dressed up to amuse some idiotic person.

Best Answer

Depends on the outfit. We put a sweater on our dog when she goes outside in the Winter but it doesn't bother her or cause her to trip..so I don't find that cruel..but if it's just to look cute and lasts for more than a quick photoshoot, it's a bit "cruel" :P

Best Answer

Hilarius but often usefull to keep the little doggies warm when they are outside in cold weather

Best Answer