its cool to see how we evolved its pretty complex but awesome

Best Answer

Answer me this:
Do you believe that we, the human race, have never been, nor ever will be, smarter than we are now?
Do you believe that we will never grow bigger, stronger, or more adaptive than how we are now?
Do you believe, that as a species, we will never be able to grow our mental capacity beyond what it is today? Never?

Best Answer

I do believe in that. But the evolution of a species turning into another one while the other one is still here just makes no sense. Of course our minds will evolve but our bodies won't evolve into another species while we remain the same

Best Answer

we aren't dependent from modern day monkeys. this is where your lack of knowledge is showing. we are cousins of all apes and we ourselves are apes but the apes you see today aren't what we defended from. oh my god this is like biology 101.

Best Answer

decended

Best Answer

If you believe our minds will evolve, then you believe in evolution. Why is it so hard to believe that with a changing climate, we as a species won't adapt physically, and change with it? We, as a species physically evolve to suit the environment we live in. That's why we have different colours of skin, different kinds of hair, different strengths, and different weaknesses.

Best Answer

if it's hard to believe, it's because some people's understanding of evolution is flawed. We didn't come from nothing and nature does not and CANNOT spontaneously create LIFE. Scientists attempting to mix carbon and other elements together, then shocking it to see what happens are idiots. Life can only create life. Evolution in a sense stems from survival of the fittest.

Best Answer

It makes perfect sense to me...

Best Answer

Makes complete sense. Especially for people that have been around animals all their life.

Best Answer

sir what have you been doing with said animals??

Best Answer

What makes more sense then ? Share with us maybe ?

Best Answer

I think the way the bible says it makes more sense. I'm not religious but I'd believe that over evolution. All beings are different. We have similar dna with some but that doesn't mean that we came from monkeys. For all we know moneys could've came from us

Best Answer

I'm sorry but you blatantly are religious if you favor what the bible says over actual fact.

Best Answer

Similar you say 98 % genetical similarity with chimpanzees 97 % with orangutans etc., proves quite well that we are are from one family tree don't you agree ? Yes we have differences and our brain power is the result of a small genetical error sometime in the past which made our jaw's weaker and therefore we had to either grow larger brains to hunt more intelligently and process our food or die starving.... ( the smaller jaw opened up space for a bigger brain, that's why we are more evolved than other primates from our family tree. PRIMATES, not monkeys ....)

Best Answer

so what does make sense to you?

Best Answer

How can we evolve something? Does it **** out another being?

Best Answer

are you one of those God did it people or are you just genuinely stupid? or third option a troll?

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure you're on to something actually. seeing as it's evident you were **** out of another being.

Best Answer

I just say meh.

Best Answer

Personally, I don't believe you will ever understand it. I think you chose to ask this question, not to understand it, but rather to debate or perhaps argue with someone.

Best Answer

it makes sense if you think about it miss

Best Answer

I'm thinking about it and still doesn't

Best Answer

I kinda feel bad for you. it must be hard being that dumb.

Best Answer

It's ok. I feel bad for you. It's your belief though and I don't want to hurt your feelings

Best Answer

my feelings aren't easily hurt and I'm completely sure you couldn't do it.

Best Answer

Study the kidney, joe. See if you still think evolution makes sense.

Best Answer

I have studied the kidney and yes evolution still makes sense.

Best Answer

Not talking to you, red. **** off

Best Answer

ah. I seem to have hit a nerve. what's wrong scared I might prove you're little idea wrong?? fucktard!

Best Answer

not so much we actually came from monkeys but it is a theory that they think it is possaible miss now i am more the believer in the neanthadral caveman believer myself that this were we originated from god created man but i believe it started like that

Best Answer