rubzyy rubzyy 22-25, F 20 Answers Mar 16 in Dating & Relationships

No they don't.. in the end someone falls in love.

Best Answer

I have had the same fwb but only when we re both single and it works out very well for us. we can hang out as friends and be friendly in the bedroom and everything just works.

Best Answer

I'm curious as to how do you even get a fwb.. is it like hey I'm bored, wanna bang?

Best Answer

I tried this, but it didn't work for me. I can't sleep with someone then walk away and not otherwise be involved with them. It's commitment or no deal

Best Answer

No they don't. Plus once either of you gets married it becomes awkward having them around your spouse.

Best Answer

I don't think that they last, cause in most (if not all) occasions, one of the parties end up falling for the other. It doesn't usually end up in a happily ever after situation either.

Best Answer

Don't believe friends w/benefits is a good idea. Usually not. And, you mess up a friendship. I would say it is not worth it.

Best Answer

Its up to the people invole

Best Answer

Good movie

Best Answer

naaaaaaaaaaah

Best Answer

It can last if you two continue to have sex and remain close

Best Answer

Only if they marry

Best Answer

does that include obamacare benefits?

Best Answer

But i guess im falling in love with him.. And at the same time i dont wana lose him..i enjoy his friendship with all its benefits..i dont knw what i should do

Best Answer

Tell him how you feel

Best Answer

No, I think the entire point is it's not someone you want to be in a relationship with.

Best Answer

I'm still cool with my Dominican fwb we just don't **** no more

Best Answer

I think that they are not true friends.

Best Answer

I had two friends like that before marriage, still friends.

Best Answer

what kind of benefits

Best Answer