hannaa98 hannaa98 18-21, F 17 Answers Jan 5 in Politics

One of the more efficient governments and economy.

Best Answer

I don't know, in a way I think of Hitler and in another way I think of the british Royal familly(heard they were German once) and then I think of the cute accents German people have then I think of chocolate and strawberry cake. Hear they love cake...

Best Answer

The country is beautiful and full of history.<br />
The people ain't so hot.

Best Answer

Would like to go there and see if there are any relatives I could find.

Best Answer

Smart people. Hard working people. Great at organisation.

Best Answer

If I want a quality product I buy something made to German standards. All the Germans I know are intelligent, hard working people. They may not have a great sense of humour but they are generally quality people. That's just my opinion though.

Best Answer

I suppose I have a certain sense of affinity for the place, being that a pretty sizable hunk of my ancestry is German.

Best Answer

Great country, fantastic beer and sausages, clean streets, friendly people. Also Berlin has the most epic club scene ever!

Best Answer

Its fine.

Best Answer

I think it deserves a capital letter.

Best Answer

lol, yeah sorry ;)

Best Answer

I'm a teacher. It's hard to let go sometimes.

Best Answer

Hehe, but i hope youre not a techer for german language? There are much more capital letters ^^

Best Answer

Very clean. :-)

Best Answer