I don't mind. I need to quit myself... I hate the smell of cigarettes, patoulli and incense... like fabreez or matches to cover up the oder it just smells worse. I AM STILL SMOKING LIKE A BROKE STOVE.. BUT I SOON WILL BE QUITTING.

Best Answer

Not only does it make them smell amazing, but it's pretty hot IMO.

Best Answer

i dont like it that anyone smokes, be it a guy or a girl

Best Answer

This first part is my opinion. It does not look sexy or tough or cool. I see a person who's being stupid by making a stupid decision. Now for the facts. Take any two women or men who are relatively similar in looks and by the age of thirty the one who smokes will look like they are forty. The ones who don’t will always look younger. Ask any doctor if it's true that you age faster if you smoke.

Best Answer

if they smoke they poke. just kidding, smoking is nasty if you do it all the time.

Best Answer

You're going to get all kinds of opinions. It's a horrible habit and smoking on and off for many years, it does have consequences on your health. If you REALLY want to quit, seek assistance.

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with a person who decides they want to smoke. I don't smoke myself but I wouldn't think about trying to deny someone else the right to smoke. Some people would call smoking a vice, but even if it were, well we all have our vices. I've dated both guys and girls who smoked and it was never an issue of any kind.

Best Answer

I'm actually attracted to some girls that smoke but not because they smoke. <br />
I dislike the smoking smell and my body shuts down from it.

Best Answer

It's like kissing an ashtray eeeewwww

Best Answer

rolls eyes and scratches head thinking "some people are so dumb."

Best Answer

jonnyboy, you kissed an ashtray? BRO how could? that is so revolting. ewwwwwww :p

Best Answer

Ok i kissed an ashtray but we only dated for like a week and we agreed to see other people/inanimate objects

Best Answer

i dont no if it is true but i always fear it would affect there womb.

Best Answer

The same what I think of the boys who smoke... What a waste of precious life :(

Best Answer

I would have to agree, to many young people are smoking now a days.

Best Answer

Not only young, but old too. They are knowingly damaging their bodies but they go for it anyways. Oh well, no force in the world can stop this epidemic. It'll keep happening forever.

Best Answer