I personally am a bit dominant and impatient myself. Waiting for a guy to ask me out is really not my style (however I do occasionally as some men are really spooked by this). What would you think to have a girl pursue, chase, ask you out, hand you flowers or/and open doors for you? Not all at once of course!! Should oldstyle gender roles be adhered to, or are we past their power in society. What do you think?
flip12 flip12 18-21, F 12 Answers Jun 1, 2012

i love women to ask me out and make the first move because i am so damn shy..

Best Answer

Progressive and adventurous.<br />
I would love to like them.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

I think they are in demand. Very ambidexterous

Best Answer

i believe woman must be able to do what they want and that we are way past that state in history

Best Answer

I will admit, I am shy and do not approach women unless it is to break the ice. Though when women do approach me I'm usually uninterested because they often focus on my looks more than anything (role reversal? yes I know). I am a gentleman after I know someone but it would be nice to be the target instead of the hunter more often.

Best Answer

I think it is cool. I always prefered that.

Best Answer

Case by case situations. Do what works. <br />
I saw a lot of bikers out on Memorial day weekend, and I though, what if a chick road the bike and the guy hangs on?

Best Answer

Are we even having this conversation in this century?

Best Answer

Haha believe it or not. ;) there are those who disagree.

Best Answer

Great! Though I don't think there are many out there.

Best Answer

Yeah strangely it feels that way to me too. :/

Best Answer

Can be fun. My first gf was the more dominant type and we had lots of fun, but so long as it's not taken too seriously

Best Answer