A little self control is all that's necessary. Is it that hard if you're really in love? I don't think so, but that's only me... As always, communication is key...

Best Answer

If true happiness, satisfaction and understanding exists between two partners they temporarily turn monogamous. Slightest dissatisfaction turns men astray atleast mentally. but females are more stable unless nymphos which are miniscule minority

Best Answer

i think thats they way we were designed and anything more is forcing an unnatural uninon..thats why cheating is so prominent

Best Answer

I heard of a study done that may give reason to why many relationships break off after 3-5 years and why women are very particular about who they mate with verses men who pride themselves with many partners. It seems to be very natural. This is very generalized statement so don't hold me to anything.. Women desire fewer men because they have to pick out the best ***** for their off spring. Men desire more women because they need to spread their seed. It seems that the length of a relationship correlates with the development of children. After the kid is about 4 or 5 years old they become 100x more independent. Therefore the need of 2 parents isn't necessary.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

I dont think monagamy is natural HOWEVER, that doesnt mean I think having a new partner every weekend is either. Different phases during different times as well as different opportunities I might add. There is a difference between. 'I was on a business trip and spent my entire time with this sexy woman and well..things happend' and 'I am so starved for sex other than my partner I am going to go out of my way to hunt it down'

Best Answer

you can just say loose lol but pretty much everyone is at one point in there lives ... at least thats what i believe. I suppose it just depends on the amount of self control people have which of course differs in every individual ... I mean you can have super religious ppl have multiple partners and vise versa

Best Answer