I don't. We should be way past having an opinion about it...couples is couples

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

We're all the same color on the inside. If they love each other what's that to you?

Best Answer

I think they are wonderful. I am in an interracial marriage. It is no different than any other couple.

Best Answer

I think it's nice to see two people that can see past their difference in skin colour.

Best Answer

Umm... they are a couple like any other

Best Answer

live and let live<br />
Im a white Englishman and I honestly would prefer to be with some one non-white. I just like exotic women and other cultures. This could be offensive but I don't mean it to be, Its just a harmless fantasy really.

Best Answer

To tell you the truth, I never really think about them.

Best Answer

Technically we are all a mixed race. Hell we are even mixed species.

Best Answer

Nothing really. I think love is great and people should share it. It doesnt matter what color the person is or their age or anything like that.

Best Answer

My dad is turkish and my mom is italian. If they love each other what's the harm?

Best Answer

Don't even think about it. My wife is Japanese. My father was at Pearl Harbor and when I brought her home he started thinking the sun rose and set with her.

Best Answer

Nothing at all, I am in one.

Best Answer

Me too :)

Best Answer

Me too :)

Best Answer

They are:<br />
1. beautiful<br />
2. daring<br />
3. inseparable<br />
4. risky of opposing and provoking racists<br />
5. accepting of each other individually, culturally, characteristically, etc.

Best Answer

Great, "and the colour of our blood is red" The only thing where people should be careful about choosing a partner is not about their nationality but more about sharing the same beliefs with one another and to have a common language in which to communicate in. In Islam nationality is of no importance only that you are good and follow God's laws. Here it is important to have the same or very similar beliefs. Whatever your belief or regligion make sure your partner knows what belief or relgion you are and understand and accept each others beliefs.

Best Answer

I don't think anything about interracial couples, a couple is a couple regardless of the colour of their skin. There should never be an issue with anyone dating someone from another culture or ethnicity. It's all about respect and love no matter where it comes from.

Best Answer

If you have a problem with interracial marriages You should know that the supreme court ruled that People of different races can marry. So the issue is settled.<br />
Why ask if you're not racist?

Best Answer

I don't have a problem with interracial couples, My boyfriend is white.

Best Answer

Beautiful. As are their children

Best Answer