i just wanna thank every one sharing and giving answer .i really like how mature our conversations is and i guess the reason we all here is because we all smart reasonable people and like to talk about important things and i guess this one of topics we should give time for .thank u so much and remember fights ,wars and discrimination make life worse and we never want that.
mgarhy mgarhy 26-30, M 22 Answers Nov 20, 2011

most victimised people on the planet are Muslim people- all because of the acts of extremists, and then the hordes of ignorant people who listen the propaganda of fear spread through politics and the media. Which in effect fosters irrational hate.

A great shame of the human race

Best Answer

yeah u right i think that what going on from along time Palestine and Israel Case now I think the most of people who has been killed in this case from the muslims side and the most of them are women and children

Best Answer

I don't care for so call religions that push their beliefs on others by terrorizing and butchering in the name of a god. I belive in freedom of religion but I doe not belive in or accept slavery. If you wish to live under sharia law then that's good, but don't force me to live under a 9fh or12th century law that gives one a right to kill their own child if raped by someone just to save face. stoning to death of a girl in public and on vid. due to the fact she was in a car with a male. So I personally doe not recognize Islam as a religion I just see it as a cult that has no problem putting bombs on a person and blowing up men women and children at markets just to force fear in the masses to accept their way of rule. P.S If all the islamic people around the world and all other religious power brokers got to gather for a summit and put a stop to all this bloodshed that mirrors on the early century laws that to me does not fit very well in today's world. Respectfully my opinion!

Best Answer

the 'respectfully' at the end is a nice touch, except I suspect you're not being consciously ironic - do you truly think Islam starts and ends with suicide bombers?

Best Answer

Not at all, As my statement respectfully goes it's just that, do you feel that some of the things I said dos not happen, and im not being sarcastic, theirs good and bad in all religions, now today wich one is pushing the over throw of all religions!

Best Answer

1. if thats right and they push their beliefs on others by terrorizing and butchering in the name of a god.so its not .but how do u know that they do?
2.i believe in freedom too but slavery for god is all religions so u can't count that as something wrong in Islamic religion i guess.
3. what do u mean with sharia law?
4.i didn't hear that they have law that gives one a right to kill their own child if raped by someone just to save face i never found anything about that i found that they kill the raper .and for me if that happen to my kid i will do it do it doesn't have to be a Muslim to know how to protect my kids .
5.about stoning to death i never saw one like that .
6.its ur opinion if u don't think islam is a religion and we respect that ,but i think with a lot converting to islam every where around the world and say its the best thing happen to them is good reason to makes me think about and think its a good one .i know alot of people who did and they change to a better person even i we think they lost fun not drinking or making love with any strangers and stuff like that they say they gets better fun life .
7.so if u talking about the killing and bombing that means nothing coz its not in the religion its human side like if some Christians killing people we can't say they all killers or when priest rap a kid when can't say the the Christianity what makes him doing that .i guess we all know that Israel kills many children and women every day and we can't say that all Jewish are killers or this is the Jewish religion am i right?

Best Answer

I know that "Allah" is the Arabic word for god, not the name of the god of Islam. I know that Jews, Christians and Moslems all worship the same god. I know that Arabic-speaking Christians pray to Allah, just like the Moslems. I think Islam is the newest member of the same family of religions as Christianity and Judaism.

Best Answer

yeah i know that too .and thx for giving this info .

Best Answer

I think it's ironic that they're the ones who got the oil, not the rest of us:)

Best Answer

that gives us a good reason to kill them all and get it .lol

Best Answer

i was just saying whats the reason we start wars with them .sure i don't agree with this

Best Answer

in the days of the crusades, they didn't care much about oil. any excuse for a holy war!

Best Answer

yea it was for resources and gold .i guess

Best Answer

I believe Islam is a plague, not because of terrorism but because of what happens to freedom when a country becomes predominantly Muslim. It migrates en mass to countries that it claims to hate.

Best Answer

freedom never the same for every one so that doesn't mean they plague coz they go after what they think its right or we all going to be the same .

Best Answer

People are the same everywhere, it is religion that alters their behavior.

Best Answer

Thats what i am talking about.but i meant Plague too when I said same.

Best Answer

Islam is no more a plague than Christianity

Best Answer

sorry but we can't call any religion that.it's so wrong.

Best Answer

It is becoming a problem in Europe.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

They claim to many state benefits and a lot of them need free housing and should be deported back to their home lands.

Best Answer

that's a real sociological analysis you've done there

Best Answer

yeah but what happen To the non Muslims poor people needs free houses too ?where they going to be back for ?

Best Answer

what about the Europeans people when they its not their land coz they converted to Islam i don't like that .but thx for sharing anyway

Best Answer

It seems to be a goal to over populate other nations. What do think life will be like for infidels when they become the majority. Just look at Islamist countries.

Best Answer

and who should be the infidels in this life u talking about?

Best Answer

I don't understand enough about the philosophy behind it, and I hear so much that is propaganda, so I reserve judgement about the religion as a whole. I'm not comfortable with extremists, but of any stripe, Christian or Muslim.

Best Answer

i am not comfortable with extremists of any kind either but i don't believe the propaganda media gives u what they want u to know

Best Answer

I think its a peaceful religion. It's getting a bad rap since the whole 9-11 event. But I wouldnt want to become a Muslim.

Best Answer

yeah sure we can belief what we want .but we have to say the truth .

Best Answer

tell me some of the restrictions and we can talk about.

Best Answer

I couldnt do it. Yeah & there's that whole deal with how women are treated. In my opinion, its more severe than how women are treated in Christianity.

Best Answer

u will know that women in Islam have better treatment if u heard from the women converts to Islam every day by their choice .we should hear both sides of every story.i found that we like to take only the half of the truth .

Best Answer

I respect it, and all religions, even if I don't agree with their beliefs.

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

Islam is a religion much like any other. At their best religions offer people a guide to live a good life. Like most religions there is an element of the faith that is rule based, there is an element that directs the individual to their own self discovery. It seems that these elements are in conflict more and more as we are directed as a world society to question the rightness and wrongness of any action. There are some things that are still practiced in Islam, and in other faiths as well, that seem to go against this basic principles of rightness and wrongness.

Religions can no longer be the guide to what is right and wrong. We live in a Global community and the idea of right and moral action must find its meaning external to religion simply because religion is not universal. If different groups wish to get along we have to meet in a place that is free from religion and guided only by universal moral grounds. People can keep their religion but must understand it is a personal belief only and cannot be the basis of law for all.

Best Answer

yea u right its personal belief .

Best Answer

at their best religions do much more that offer people a guide to live a good life, they make people *whole* - at their worst, well I'm quite sure you're already familiar with the worst

Best Answer

I think that the idea of living a good life includes the idea of being whole. This ideal of being and feeling whole is a personal one and can be achieved in many different ways. Because you gained this sense of wholeness from religion does not mean that others would or should gain that same feeling. What if they had the sense of wholeness before understanding religion?
Religion is a personal choice, it is an error to attempt to convince others of religion. It can only ever be a personal choice. Any argument in favour of religion will always fail because it is a subjective argument, where personal experience is the support for the religion. This can never apply to all and in all situations.

Best Answer

that fantastic place almost in all religion i guess .and who knows maybe they right

Best Answer

There are extremists who give the religion an inaccurate rep.

But there are extremists in every religion or cult- there's always that someone or some group that takes everything too far.

Best Answer

yeah .i guess that too

Best Answer

a religion,as valid as anyother.

Best Answer

i would have to disagree that all religions are equally valid, even if they all essentially worship the same truth

Best Answer

long live Shane MacGowan!

Best Answer

should i say are equally invalid then?all religion are based on faith!it´s not a question of truth(none can be proven)it ´s just the right to believe

Best Answer

yep,that´s faith too!

Best Answer

An example of the qualitative differences between religions is that Christianity denies animals souls and has no conception of reincarnation - just one implication of this compared to, say, Hinduism, is that Christian society feels it's more natural to stand apart from nature and dominate it. Science may have originated from ancient Greek philosophy but its modern explosion with humanism in the renaissance grew directly out of Catholic scholasticism and the rational theology of people like Aquinas and Occam.

Best Answer

I dont even consider it a religion. Its an organization of pure hate !

Best Answer

Hmmmmm, In a word association test, you respond to the word that comes to your mind when a word is said. No thinking just automatic response. When the word Muslim was spoken, I responded (murderer)

So that is my subconsious view, I guess. Implanted and reinforced by all the news over the years. From the Olympic tragedy, to the wheelchair-bound guy that was pushed off the cruise-ship to the pre-schoolers in Russia. And always 911 and Lockerbee. Whew! no wonder, is there no end?

Best Answer

lol .do u have any other resources but our media ? make a search on how many we killed in all our wars and till me who killed more .look up for how many people Germans killed ,how many people Israel are killing every day .then u will understand they less murderer than we are .

Best Answer

it happen all over the world without Islam.but what do u mean with at least Germans are European ?

Best Answer

yeah maybe.

Best Answer

Like any it has it's flaws, but it's extremist that keep Arab Countries at war. I don't think they know anything but war, for thousands of years.

Best Answer

Our country living in wars tell now and we still love it and not all Arab countries are Muslims so so it had nothing was the war religion is religion and war is war

Best Answer

I don't understand it as well as Christianity but it's not so different as religions go.

Because during its apostolic period Islam was spread by the sword, it has a far more developed theology of righteous war than Christianity. Compared to Christianity the love of God in Islam seems almost to tend to lust or greed. Islam has Sufism though.

But my perception is historically located in a Christian society which increasingly is coming into conflict with many Muslim societies. I think Muslims probably have a truer faith than the average Christian, somewhat corrupted as the West has been by its own material power.

Best Answer

I found some videos on youtube answering that Islam spread by the sword part and it was Convincing to me .I can share it and tell me what you think .

Best Answer

sure, ill have at least a little look

Best Answer

its a long video got it from afriend of mind but its about converting to Islam and it have the answer and but its 32 mints
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BuykFaQBYU&feature=related

Best Answer

i haven't watched much of it but it looks quite interesting, I'll probably watch the whole thing, thanks

Best Answer

He's a powerful and moving speaker and i think he's a genuine visionary. The points he made about the corruption of the Aramaic and Vulgate Bibles through Latin into English are critically important but he emotively laboured the word 'lie' in this context I feel............... I feel his rebuttal of the 'sword theology' argument rested too much on a single content analysis based on a single word to be truly persuasive however. I understand of course that a word like 'jihad' also refers to self-knowledge................... Having said all this I should say that I am not a formal Christian, rather I am beginning to understand the meaning of religion and am exploring my own people's history first.

Best Answer

u can ask me for more if u like i am i that way now and am collecting data for it so i have a lot of it

Best Answer