If you see something scary, and you're scared of it, that's not a phobia.

Best Answer

true, but that's the name of it. I think the group is called edl

Best Answer

It's pathetic , we are killing far more of them than they are of us . <br />
Over here we have " *** off we're full " car stickers aimed at telling immigrants to go home , funny thing is the cars are driven by white people and unless you're full blood aboriginal you come from migrants . These people are just too stupid to see this though

Best Answer

well we seem to equate islam with terrorism. when you watch tv then its all these stories about slamic terrorists so i guess its natural for people to be scared of islam.

Best Answer

both.

Best Answer

If there are them then are some people who like humanity.They like people apart from religions.They will soon come forward and defeat those narrow minded people.

Best Answer

LMFAO..slap a nazi

Best Answer

i know, there not a part of the neo nazi group i don't think but they do look like them, a bunch of white guys with tattoos

Best Answer

who really knows anymore..people are just getting absolutely ridiculous. The world ******* blows.

Best Answer

it's just people mistaking the modern era with the crusades again. people like to hate each other though, so there's little you can do about it. I thought you were talking about his tv show i saw advertised with the same same by the way, I wonder if it was any good.

Best Answer

it is i'm watching it now

Best Answer

I might watch it when the rerun comes on then. Then again, I'm bitter enough, maybe i shouldn't watch anything else about hateful people

Best Answer

It is really stupid and short sighted to think that every single Muslim is also a member of the extreme group that happen to be terrorists, and that there are no other types of terrorists in the world. There are exrteem sects of many other religions. They are not the only ones.

Best Answer

if you look at US history "muslim" terrorism had very few deaths associated with it until 911, but we still hand plenty of other terrorist groups but no one talks about them anymore now that they've found some "foreigners" to blame

Best Answer

The IRA are Catholics and raise most of the funds from American donors.

Best Answer