PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 3 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Hobbies

I googled it. So what's to think about? It's a Buddhist holiday.

Best Answer

And you have no opinions on it?

Best Answer

Opinions about distributing robes to monks? Am I missing something here?

Best Answer

Kathina? Isn't she a Russian Gymnast? Kinda skinny, short with dark hair and mustache

Best Answer

Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh! kissessssssss....No. It is a ceremony for Buddhism. Google it. I am interested in Buddhism, but I am too selfish...Are the storms ending anytime soon? xoxo

Best Answer

Doesn't look like it but that's okay I am teaching the horses how to swim

Best Answer

Religion tends to break down when it starts collecting instead of giving.

Best Answer

Details, please, love....

Best Answer

The festival is supposed to collect things from the villagers. Buddhism is supposed to be about reaching peace and harmony. The ultimate Buddhist doesn't need food which is a bit of a deal breaker for Buddhism right there, but a practical one would certainly feed themselves and others with the excess.

Best Answer

Hon. It is about their robes. Their clothes. Not about food. I am going with the original version. I am not aware of another. You know much about many subjects. One of the reasons why I adore you.

Best Answer

Buddhist would make their own clothes as well. Consumption is always going to be the cost of animal life. We have to kill and it's always a good idea to be aware of that.

Best Answer