I'm from Libya & I'm deeply grateful to merciful Allah that I'm from this blessed country.<br />
]PEACE[

Best Answer

I really hope they succeed in creating a government that works well for the vast majority.<br />
They have a difficult task after being under a dictatorship for so long.<br />
I also help it brings them good relations with other countries in the world so they can have trade and prosperity, and a way to recover.

Best Answer

****** any way you look at it

Best Answer

I'd like to see them settle down and become a contributing member on the world stage.... Now that they are under new management.

Best Answer

yeah you are right , this is the aim now.

Best Answer

There are lots of Lybian students here in Bangor North Wales, they are fantastic people, warm, kind, happy ..... if all other Lybians are like them then Lybia must be a great place.

Best Answer

yes there am libyan also and i think all libyan like ppl you met . :) thanks

Best Answer

I think the Libyan people deserve a good government after suffering under Gadhafi, and I really wish Obama had paid more attention and pushed for UN peacekeepers to help get that country back on its feet.

Best Answer

I think their names are too similar for two Lesbians! LOL!

Best Answer