the night we broke up I could not really say much.. I did not speak to him at all and its been 4 months already and I am thinking I should write down my feelings and just tell him what I think. Is it too desperate? I know there is no hope for us but there are things i need to say.. whats your opinion?
lonelygurl09 lonelygurl09 22-25, F 13 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

write it all out in exhaustive detail, get every little tiny thought and feeling off your chest..... light a match...... then burn it. Even say a silent incantation while you do it offering the negative emotion up into the ether and go far away from you (If that's your thing) It is very cathartic.<br />
Trust me, It will serve no purpose to send the letter.

Best Answer

a bit late after 4months move on

Best Answer

Write the letter, then burn it - don't send it, he won't care. :(

Best Answer

I honestly dont think he'll read it! Save your Ink for someone who cares.

Best Answer

I honestly think that's not the best way to go about that. In person says the most. A letter is a one way street that isn't really fair to either of you.

Best Answer

i think it is a good idea to write it. i write stuff to my ex.. but i dont give it to her.. so i would say maybe consider NOT sending it. write it for you.

Best Answer