the night we broke up I could not really say much.. I did not speak to him at all and its been 4 months already and I am thinking I should write down my feelings and just tell him what I think. Is it too desperate? I know there is no hope for us but there are things i need to say.. whats your opinion?
lonelygurl09 lonelygurl09 22-25, F 13 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

write it all out in exhaustive detail, get every little tiny thought and feeling off your chest..... light a match...... then burn it. Even say a silent incantation while you do it offering the negative emotion up into the ether and go far away from you (If that's your thing) It is very cathartic.<br />
Trust me, It will serve no purpose to send the letter.

Best Answer

a bit late after 4months move on

Best Answer

Write the letter, then burn it - don't send it, he won't care. :(

Best Answer

I honestly dont think he'll read it! Save your Ink for someone who cares.

Best Answer

You shouldn't have done that but it's your choice, not mine.

Best Answer

I honestly think that's not the best way to go about that. In person says the most. A letter is a one way street that isn't really fair to either of you.

Best Answer

i think it is a good idea to write it. i write stuff to my ex.. but i dont give it to her.. so i would say maybe consider NOT sending it. write it for you.

Best Answer

Do you want him back?

Best Answer

Part of me does, and part of me doesn't. I still love him

Best Answer

It's going to take a while, but you'll get over him. Surround yourself with friends and family and just distract yourself with another guy. Because he has been a major part of your life, of course you’ll miss him; it’s perfectly normal. "It’s like getting a tooth pulled out; after the dentist pulls it out you’re relieved. But how many times does your tongue run itself over the spot where the tooth once was? Probably a hundred times a day.Just because it was hurting you does not mean you don’t notice it. It leaves a gap, &amp; sometimes you see yourself missing it terribly. It’s going to take awhile, but it takes time. Should you have kept the tooth? No, because it was causing you pain. Pulling the tooth was the right decision, but it’s going to hurt."

Best Answer

Thanks.. this actually really helps.

Best Answer

No problem, love. I've been in the exact same situation.

Best Answer