I met him a couple of weeks ago and we have an amazing chemistry, everythings really good. He asked me to spend new years with him and I said sure. I'd really like to but the thing that bothers me is that it's in another city about an hour and a half away from my town and I'm worried about getting back home. Everyones going to be drinking probably. We could take the bus... But another thing, he wants to celebrate it at his friends house (says she's throwing a party bc she has a big house). I dont know anybody yet! :) but I really wanna go... Is it stupid? me a stranger going to some strangers house with a bunch of people I don't know on new years? :)
Emilia94 Emilia94 18-21, F 5 Answers Dec 19, 2013 in Community

Go for it, than celebrate it the right way alone later.

Best Answer

see thats what I was thinking :D

Best Answer

bet he won't complain about that, hopefully you both do what you like too

Best Answer

Do NOT drive home after midnight on New Year's Eve. Your boyfriend needs to arrange for some place where you can sleep.

Best Answer

This bothers me too... I'll figure something out. When it comes to driving I am OCD!

Best Answer

If he hasn't expressed concern over that, then that would be a red flag for me.

Best Answer

we havent really gone in detail with this. He just said that thats an option . He mentioned us taking the bus or getting a ride with his friend.

Best Answer

Damn wish you were spending it with me lol

Best Answer

.........no...

..in fact.....that is one of the best moments ....your boyfriend can propose marriage to you

Best Answer

what!? lol we've been dating for a couple of weeks only.

Best Answer

.........really...
...that is odd, ....the way you talk, i am amazed any normal guy can wait for more than a few days ....before wanting to spend all the rest of the news years of his life with you

Best Answer

A couple of weeks isn't really that long to know a new guy, and with drinking and people who are going to be drunk, you won't know what to expect. I think perhaps you should see him after new years by himself. I just think you're a young woman and you should proceed cautiously where drinks and celebrations are going down and you do not know these people or how they react in these situations.

Best Answer