b0rnc0nfused b0rnc0nfused 22-25, M 12 Answers Apr 11, 2011

I see nothing wrong with make up because makeup doesn't make anyone male or female. It's meant to enhance or hide features. It's genderless and that's the way I see it no matter who wears it. It's sexy on girls and it's sexy on boys. Actually, as odd as it sounds, it's kind of sexier on boys because girls see it as their given right to wear it. Boys that wear it (in most cases are gay but not always) usually take the time to perfect it first and it's gorgeous!

Best Answer

I'm female, i wear make up but im not bothered by it really either way. If a man wears make up then i see it as his perogative, it isnt a turn on for me but it isnt a turn off either, as long as the person has the right qualities i really couldnt care less whether he wears make up or not

Best Answer

Depends onhow much their wearing. If it improves your look fine. If their trying to get attention,no.

Best Answer

No, I don't like it. Even women who wear too much makeup isn't attractive. I prefer a more natural look.

Best Answer

Does it turn me on? No.<br />
Would I be friends? Yes.<br />
Does it matter in my world? Probably not... Don't see many *men* wearing makeup in Fairbanks, Ak.

Best Answer

I went on a blind date many years ago and the guy had on eye brow make up and some light liquid makeup.I enjoyed the evening but knew that I would never go out with him again it kind of spooked me.

Best Answer

Seems a bit weird to me.

Best Answer

If I was in the entertainment industry... Musician or actor... I would have no problem wearing it... Nor would I have a problem hanging with someone that did... however... the circles I hang in these days don't have dudes wearing makeup... it would be considered odd in my profession.

Best Answer