megsyface11 megsyface11 18-21, F 42 Answers Jun 30, 2010

i'd say they're on the right track.

Best Answer

I don't believe in God, so I'm fine with it. I think it demonstrates a willingness to open one's mind and look beyond social and cultural conditioning, to truly investigate the issue with an intelligent mind.

Best Answer

Whatever people believe in is their choice and dependent on how far they have gone in their evolution. "God" exists whether or not we believe in it.

Best Answer

I say the more, the merrier.

Best Answer

I think everyone has their own reason for believing or not believing, I think spirituality, religious choice is a very personal thing, it's no one else's business. Anyone who is Christian, who believes in God has no business judging anyone else based on their own beliefs.

Best Answer

That they don't believe in god

Best Answer

I think they are intelligent.

Best Answer

I think they are allowed to believe whatever they want.

Best Answer

I'm what you would call an Implicit Atheist, or rather maybe a Weak Atheist...in essence I've heard it described well by saying "An Implicit Atheist lacks a fundamental belief in a deity without consciously rejecting the idea. An Explicit Atheist lacks belief in a deity BECAUSE of a conscious rejection of the concept". In other words, if someone approached an Explicit atheist (Richard Dawkins would be a perfect example) and said "God is real" the atheist would argue the point, offer evidence to back the assertion that God didn't exist, that scripture is flawed and so on and so forth. An Implicit atheist who was approached and told "God is real" would respond by saying "can you offer any evidence of that?".

So, for me since I've seen no real viable evidence to back the proclamation that God exists (and DEFINITELY seen no indication as to what particular God that may be if he did) it's a non-issue to me. Sort of like if someone told me there was an invisible and intangible man living in my shed, I can't touch him or see him or sense him in any quantifiable way but someone insists there's an invisible man in my shed...should my immediate reaction be to believe him until he's proven wrong, or to ask him "are you kidding? Can you give me any evidence of that?" *shrug* longwinded I know...but then I could have gotten into how my Syncretic Existential bent plays in on the whole thing but I doubt you want to hear that lol

Best Answer

I don't have a problem with them, I believe in GOD by choice, but I'm not going to start hitting people with my bible just because they don't believe what I do. Most of my friends don't believe in GOD and we're all cool because they are good people.

Best Answer

It's their own choice. As long as they don't attack me or others for believing in God, then I don't see a reason for us to not get along because of our difference in beliefs.

Best Answer

Quesiton is too vague due to the subject's current political stigma.

Best Answer

I think they are loved and lovable, just like all the rest. There is only judgment in religionists about atheism ("if you aren't with us, you're against us"). Since religion and adherence to belief systems is completely subjective, it is ok with me if somebody does not. In a real sense, I hold the belief in the thought that science will reveal "God", and that religion is the perpetuation of superstition. I also have decided that "God" is love, and I work with that energy.

Best Answer

Well, I think it's rather sad not to have any kind of belief. It doesn't necessarily have to be God, in the Judeo-Christian sense, people should believe in whatever they want, but I think some sort of spirituality is important to leading a fulfilling life. I know plenty of people say they're happy and accepting of the thought this is it and nothing more, but I tend to picture these people in their last moments of life and I just can't imagine the regret and fear if you don't believe in anything else, you know?

Best Answer

i think we all secretly believe in some form of God. Whether or not we call it "God" is the real question.

Best Answer

depends what there belief of god is!

all the heaven and hell malarky when to me thats just crap!! god sitting on a cloud watching over everyone deciding who goes where and iwe only go to heaven if we believe him this is unreal . i say to people who belief this at this exact moment where is all of this ?? because the only place i see it is in my imagination

Best Answer

I hav come to the conclusion that somthing great is out ther but is it god? i knw not,

the thing is for every religion in the human world ther is a god i mean why is this?

if ther is a god would n ther just be one,

i mean its like humans make up extra gods to suit ther needs,,

and then with those gods people make up rules and this just takes away peoples life skills as they are ordained to live that certain life.i think its false hope to try and mak humans behave in a way they can be controlled...

but i definitely belive in the spirit world

Best Answer

Truthfully I feel sad for them some of them must feel very lonely I believe in God 99% but the other 1% is consumed with fear that there is no God and that would just break me I knows its irrational cause if you die and there is nothing well than you don't know do you. I'm a contradiction even though I'm a christian I'm very excepting of other religions and even like parts of them and I'm also drawn to the scientific view of things like evolution I like to think both are real Darwin's theory of evolution and creationism. I like the mystery of it all, there are so many interesting theory's. It sickens me when I hear people say Holy war or try to justify murder using religion any religion I mean come on do you really think that's what god wants whatever your religion is.

Best Answer

With respect like anybody else. I don't have to agree with a person in order to like them (all I have to do is look at my own parents for confirmation here). Although I study scripture often and find it an enriching experience as well as have become a better person for it, I can't expect others to believe the same. The right to practice religion, or no religion at all, is among the most fundamental of the freedoms guaranteed by the Bill of Rights. Thinking is not a physical thing, actions are. I've noticed that people tend to react more to what others do, not think. Just my thoughts though; my Dogs think differently and sometimes bark at those who don't believe like they do. I get after 'em but they keep reminding me what Dog spelled backwards is, haha!

Best Answer

I think about getting things done in my life, because I'm not getting any help from above. Any I figure that gives me an edge on those who are sitting back and waiting for God to help them out.

Best Answer