watching tv, talking, and smoking weed?
llgmaryland llgmaryland 36-40, F 25 Answers Oct 10, 2009

Why not worry less about how other people are screwing up their lives and instead focus on the positive in your own?

Best Answer

I don't know wish I'd have thought of it! More power to them! Stick it to the man!

Best Answer

not all disabilities are visible....<br />
judge not<br />
*shaka*

Best Answer

First of all, it is hard to know the true heart of a person, by a superficial glimpse of their actions. To me, something must be pretty disabled about anyone who would waste their life acting disabled. I do know people like this though, and My first impression is usually to be pissed off, because I, and so many others have to work so hard to survive, and we are not perfect, we have problems, but refuse to give up. I find it easy to get angry at those who do, because it seems unfair that some get the easy level of life, like it were a video game, while I'm stuck with the Expert Level, and maybe not doing so well. Heres another thought though, that maybe these people are safest when fed and coddled. Remember, that Adolf Hitler was basically a bumb who found a good audience. Had his life been smoother, perhaps he would never have found his moment. Many of the people I know, who live off the system, have very severe opinions about life, but noone really wants to hear them, and they are too messed up on meds to talk loud. Let me add, that there are some really good people on disability, and the previous comments do not apply to them. One should not be punished for a disability. My point is that it is hard to tell who really needs help, so within reason, it's best to be generous.

Best Answer

Some social institutions should seek ways to provide them with empowerment and motivation. Due to lack of education, many people try to avoid hardship and suffering; but the condition is that we can gain happiness only through positive work and voluntary service. If we don't help these people, they will suffer much more in the future and we are also affected directly or indirectly by the consequences of their lives.

Best Answer

lazy... no work ethic.....

Best Answer

I cant believe I over looked this question....As some one who is in a wheelchair and does not collect disability I get pretty offended. I have been fighting my case for years but to no avail, yet I have some associates who CLAIM to have a bad back(yet can find the strength to play tackle football) got it in no time.

Best Answer

i live in an area where there are a lot of people like this. they drink a lot and panhandle and get in trouble with the law. my ex boyfriend is on disability even though he could, and used to, work and make a lot of money. so now he gets this check, and it's not enough for him, so he may very well resort to selling drugs (vicodin - a very potent, dangerous and addictive drug) again. nice, right? not all people on disability are like him but that government check takes away a lot of motivation for the person to better themselves. it's a double-edged sword, like to many things in life.

Best Answer

Thats bad but whats even worse is someone who is pretending to be disabled, collecting on it and out working under the table somewhere just as physically fit and healthy as anyone else.

Best Answer

I am disabled. you'd never know it by looking at me, but if you got to know me, you'd find out that I am. i do not judge others, until I know their entire story. Now, if all they do is sit around, smoking weed, drinking, and that sort of stuff, I might feel differently. But I know some able-bodied "men" who do that, and they never claiimed to be disabled, just don't want to work "because it is hard". They are th ones who make me sick, because my husband is out there, working his *ss off, so they can sit back and smoke and drink, and collect unemployment.

Best Answer

I am one who gets a check for being mental,,,and I am grateful that I finally got it for myself,,,However, I am working on getting off of it, by going to school, so when I am finshed I can help other mental patients who suffer from the same condistion as me,,,I am not pretending,,,and I do not sit around all day smoking weed,,,I take care of my mom,,,which if I did not have that money I would not beable to take care of her,,,and going to school helps me to gain confidence in my abilite to function as a person who is worth more than just a check that bearly gets us though,,,I have tried all my life to fit in,,,and I believe I have found my place,,,I just hope when I get finshed with school that some one will hire me,,,that part is very intemadating,,,I can be worth more than that check,,,thank God,,,you are not my doctor,,,because he knows I am for real,,,If you know someone that you think is not real,,,maybe you should turn them in,,,Mary

Best Answer

Have you considered all the politicians and their staff,whilst not productive members of society,and have their noses firmly entrenced in the public gravy trough,and receive obscene remuneration?

Best Answer

like the fat people that won't walk around the market and instead motor scooter themselves around? a plague a both their houses i say

Best Answer

I try to please the Lord and mind my own business. Don't worry about somebody else house when I got my own to maintain.

Best Answer

I know people who are disabled that can't get help so I think they need to rethink the process

Best Answer

if it's sunday or saturday morning, I call it re-energizing/turbo nap to make up all those lost hours. Otherwise it may be depression :/

Best Answer

I wish a pox on them!

Best Answer

there fat....what smoke weed???? um they are having gests in a few. :)

Best Answer