If they pretend to fake it, it means it's true?

Best Answer

If someone writes it, it must be true.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Good catch lol

Best Answer

they are bastards.

Best Answer

How can one be bothered with this $#!t

Best Answer

Hear Hear, lets get back to something real

Best Answer

If one has not been affected by this or is lacking inquiry into online sociology. Does that answer your question?

Best Answer

I mean the online death and ressurection and rising from the dead- Christ didn't put that much into it and He saved my sorry @$$ from sin

Best Answer

I was a victim of this....the person faked their own death to get out of a nasty situation they caused by saying something extremely evil to me.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that. My guess is that it is the finale to many failed methods of seeking sympathy.

Best Answer

I didn't know it had, but doesn't surprise me at all. Years ago, in chat, a person came in saying that a popular guy in the room had died and that his family had been in touch, so he was informing everyone. No one knew this guy who told the room, he said he created an ID so he could notify his friends. Less than a week later he set up a web-page in rememberence to him with a guestbook for his friends to sign. He soon became accepted in the room.<br />
It was three months (or so) later that he Resurrected himself. He gave himself away under a different ID in things which he spoke about to a new person in the room; the new person wasn't new at all, she had changed her ID during the time he made the announcement to the room and wasn't around for a while, and so he was found out. Needless to say he didn't last long in the room after that and no one ever got to the bottom of why he did it.<br />
No ...it does not surprise me at all.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I say we gather in an angry mob and take a wooden stake to them.

Best Answer

Just dramatic enough to work!

Best Answer

let the bonfire begin

Best Answer

Oooooo...can we have drums? I want drums!

Best Answer

We can just use one big drum, being pulled by flagellant pilgrims.

Best Answer

Deal!

Best Answer

I offer my services. There is plenty of room here in the church yard to bury your old ID for a small sum. We will say a few kind words about your former stories and comments before we deep dirt 6 you.Then a new you...how long that lasts is up to you but remember you are you and even here you find yourself<br />
P.S. There are no mirrors in this church yard so we will never reflect your "old self' back to you.

Best Answer

glad the **** traveler2005 don't turn up for his 14 sypathy comments no more... or like you said , a new profile. and better behaved

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

Hilarious! I hope they lingered in the hospital with life threatening injuries for weeks, slipping in and out of a coma before they died. Now that is the stuff of soap operas.

Best Answer

Lol, At least give us contrasting moments between heartwarming, and painfully sad.

Best Answer

True, as they come to and see their family holding a bedside vigil. It should be very dramatic since it is only fiction.

Best Answer

Unless it's someone that was a "friend" of mine or something, it doesn't really matter to me. And then it only matters because of the pretense or fake factor. I'm sure it happens a lot more than people would notice or suspect. People on here come and go so often...does it matter so much if it's the same person over and again? Unless it's someone who keeps getting the boot for doing the wrong things, I don't think too much about it.

Best Answer

I can understand that.

Best Answer

I didn't realize this was an option. Hmmm....maybe I'll fake my own death, and then come back as the ghost of SBD that haunts the Q&A board!

Best Answer

It's usually not an option for people who are sound of mind.

Best Answer

We've clearly never met! Ha!

Best Answer