I hope they're very happy. Not easy given their position in life. It will be a boon to tourism in the UK next year.

Best Answer

I hope they have a happy marriage. ..nothing like Charles & Diana. That was sad to watch.

Best Answer

I agree wiseowl!

Best Answer

Good luck to William and Kate :)...I know a lot of people can't stand the royal family, but I don't mind them.

Best Answer

Thanks for that response misty. I'm not a fan of the royals, but it's something to look forward to in this miserable world.

Best Answer

i am so sick of seeing it on tv. no offense lol

Best Answer

i love it and i hope they have a long and successful marriage. i can't wait to get up at 5 a.m. to watch william get married just as i watched his parents wedding.

Best Answer

All the best to them I say! :o)

Best Answer

I think, who cares??? It's ridiculous the way people go on and on about celebrities and royalty and stupid crap like that.

Best Answer

Calm down, it's just a question! lol<br /><br />You must care to some extent to put the effort in and answer the question. Seems a bit redundant.

Best Answer

Off with their heads.

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

lol monarchy groupie. how tragic.<br />
yeah but dianna was a ***** though, and they're all inbred. so why care? Because you're a groupie, a sucker for the press. bet you loved thatcher too, racist, ignorant pommy ****.

Best Answer

Don't assume unless you want to look like a ***...like in this instance. lol<br /><br />It's so easy to talk **** from behind your monitor isn't it? Let's see, your experiences say you hate yourself, you battle depression, you are toxic and should be killed, don't have a close family, don't matter to anyone and you wonder why you were born. Well, what do I say to make a **** stick feel any lower than you already do about yourself. Hahahaha. Sad little man, go get your face ******. Mwah!

Best Answer

complete and utter nothingness

Best Answer

Don't care, really

Best Answer