I like my own personal religion, so far I'm the only member, sure it's heresy but it works for me. It ties into the mainstream Abrahamic religions.

Best Answer

The question isn't whether it's real, but if any one religion is the truth. Somehow I doubt, it because I don't believe man has the ability to truly comprehend the nature of existence. But, this does not mean that that religions cannot have value or that they are all wrong. One really has to make their own judgement on that sort of thing

Best Answer

Thank you!your opinion sound reasonable!:-)

Best Answer

i think there is gods/godess i think ppl need somthing to belive in and it can be any numbe of religions as there are many out there. however i don't belive in going to church. i find that it is very hippacritical (bad spelling i know) you have to get dressed up, be on ur best, pay them in the giving basket ect. well first if u look at all the pics he is basically a hippy he has long hair, long beard, want by no means dresses up, he lived poor, yet if i along haired, long bearded man in bummy clothes walked into a church do u really think he would get the same welcome that some one in their sunday best would? not likely he would be stared at, poiint , comments, and made to feel unwelcome in some churches not all but some. and ppl now days can hardly afford to live so why are they expected to give money to the church, shouldnt they want u to hold on to it and make sure you have enough for your family? just my thoughts, not ment to ofend anyone but this is why i don't belive in religion in the way it is today.

Best Answer

Iagree with you!I feel the same way. That's why I ask the question,I dontgo 2 church but I don't think that makes a bad person,....thank you!

Best Answer

It's humanity's first attempt at science and philosophy and it failed badly and should now be consigned to the rubbish heap along with the rest of the ancient trash that we no longer believe like the Ptolomaic model of the universe.

Best Answer

For many people their religion gives them comfort and eases their burdens. It is for the people at the top about power and money. Some religious organizations do good work like the Salvation Army, but many are scams that collect donations that go directly into the leaders pocket. I personally think we would be better off if all religious organizations were subject to the same rules and scrutiny as any business. <br />
BTW I am not religious, I am an Atheist but I realize the roll that religion and the belief in god plays in other peoples lives and as long as they are peaceful I have no desire to interfere, but if their religion is one of violence and apostatizing at the point of a gun , I am 100% opposed to them .

Best Answer

Religion is as real as people want it to be. God isn't real, but their belief in him is real and that's good enough as far as I'm concerned. <br />
And it CAN be a way to control people, and often is, but so are many other things. Churches aren't necessarily bad, but money and power, and giving those things to churches makes them bad.

Best Answer

I think every religion is a different way / road that is opted by people to be lead to the same thing - God.

Best Answer

my religion is beautiful and it gives me hope. i control what i do with the faith i have,and you dare insult it,you die in a ballpit.<br />
religion is one of the most important things in my life. it's so real. definately real.

Best Answer

Seeking the opinions of others on the important questions that arise in life is certainly one way of learning about them. But the concept of why we are here and what will happen to us when we die certainly should be important enough to explore on our own. Don't allow the jaded opinions of others to mislead you. That is the worst kind of apathy.

Best Answer

I just wanting to know the opinion of other,and see if they're opinion was similiar to mine.Thank you!

Best Answer