I just know what the overall heading of the legislation is to be. That it is to protect the intellectual property of musicians and movie makers. In that context, I do not see anything wrong. There seems to be a lot of argument against like the internet will end, no one except really large companies will be able to afford to offer content. The arguments seem larger than just music and movies. I did read an article that Obama said he would not sign it. Sound like it might be like the health bill only they are reading this one before signing.

Best Answer

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Best Answer

I think the majority of voters are going to get the change they asked for.

Best Answer

actually we are all getting the change the majority allegedly voted for, but i can assure you that this is not the change they voted for... it was the lesser of two evils... and mccain is surely evil

Best Answer

Someone got them to the primary, People want what they want at any cost to anothers freedom

Best Answer

I'm agin' it!

Best Answer