Camouflage Camouflage 18-21, M 6 Answers May 27, 2012

No

Best Answer

Actually Doing Sports And Things You Like And Know Your Good At Will Help You Beat Your Social Anxiety You Just Have To Get A Little Outside Your Comfort Zone And Join In On Them.

Best Answer

yeah i have 2 try.thankks for the cmnt yainaa

Best Answer

No Need To Thank Me Glad I Could Help!(: Good Luck!(:

Best Answer

Social anxiety stops me from doing lots of things, Not because I cant handle the anxiety, but because the social anxiety subconsciously keeps you from trying.

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer

I would say...for me personally...it did play a part. I was a soccer pla<x>yer for 8 years. Love the sport. But as I got older, and sports became harder and more competitive, I realized that I couldn't keep up with the level that other pla<x>yers were playing at. And, while I could still have been on the team and played my heart out, I decided to just quit. It was so embarrassing to be the slowest person on the team, and I couldn't take it. Instead of rising to the challenge and training harder I didn't want to risk the embarrassment I would get from everyone else's perceived judgement.

Best Answer

Yes. It has stopped me from playing sports. I am natural athletic person and I love to stay active. I miss playing volleyball with a team. I want to join MMA classes but again, I'm timid and shy.

Best Answer