FaithfullyFaithfully FaithfullyFaithfully 16-17, F 18 Answers Jun 21 in Parenting & Family

idiots - how can they be parents when they are still under parental guidance?

Best Answer

Its just wonderful

Best Answer

I've seen how tough it can be on a family...twice. Once in my own immediate family and another family close to mine. Ultimately the kid of the kid loses because the mom is too immature, has too few resources (i.e. money) and has no stable male father figure to give a balanced home life. My advice is if you're pregnant is to seek experienced counseling - preferably from people who have done lots of child fostering and adoptions - they have seen it all and would know how to judge your circumstances to offer the best advice.

Best Answer

Not a good idea. Smh

Best Answer

Your stuck with paying child support while the mother blowing the money on herseft. I think it sad.

Best Answer

Stupidity.

Best Answer

I think we shouldn't have sex until we are ready to take care of what may come afterwards. No matter what condom or drug they make sex was made for making children. We should be in a healthy relationship preferably married. Financially stable and emotionally. Don't bring children into the world that u aren't capable of caring for. Its selfish and in a way hurts that child as they grow up in some way.

Best Answer

It's sad. Babies having babies.

Best Answer

It's an abomination.

Best Answer

it happens

Best Answer

Generally, a bad idea.

Best Answer

We were biologically made to have sex at puberty, so it isn't surprising that teen pregnancy exists.

Best Answer

Retards.

Best Answer

I think we should mandate long term birth control from the onset of menstruation until age 18. I wanna end teen pregnancy. Quoth the prophet George Carlin, "Let's get serious."

Best Answer

How about 21?

Best Answer

Why? You can vote at 21, buy a gun, and become an adult on paper. why not let them exercise responsibility for once?

Best Answer

a big NO

Best Answer

I don't like it, I say if you don't have a job, your own place and a car, you don't need to have children.

Best Answer

Bad luck :(

Best Answer