Blmy Blmy 46-50, F 8 Answers Jun 9 in Community

this is the wild west you know...guns for everyone as long as they are not concealed !

Best Answer

Every state should have it it b easier to take out the nut cases

Best Answer

I think it's perfectly acceptable.

Best Answer

Even 150 years ago some businesses have banned the carrying of firearms (guns) - that is within their right - it's their property... in public as long as the carrier is not being stupid I am okay with open carry.

Best Answer

With each new ridiculous law they pass , it makes you wonder why they don't just secede and be done with it.

Best Answer

Texas has not always, nor is it now known for particularly rational acts... evidence the recent GOP party voting to have gays, lesbians, etc., undergo counseling to correct their sexual preferences. So never mind the scientific and medical community has already said that is dangerous and pure nonsense.

Best Answer

I think that is a big publicity stunt ,it applies to rifles, who wants to tote a rifle around on your arm,especially in town. I can see it if your Hunting,but" NOT BARGAIN HUNTING" :)

Best Answer