gay marriage? will you be eating at chick-fil-a on wednesday in support of the "biblical definition of the family unit"?
foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 26-30, F 4 Answers Jul 31, 2012

What is all this stuff bout Chick-fil-a? Im English so Ive never heard of it, what have they done?

Best Answer

chick-fil-a is run by s. truett cathy, who is a Christian man....he doesn't allow his company's franchises to be open on sundays, and now he is speaking out against gay marriage, stating that it is not biblical. these are the words that started a firestorm of controversy: "I think we are inviting God's judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at Him and say, 'We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage. And I pray God's mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we have the audacity to define what marriage is about."

Best Answer

Oh right thanks :-)

Best Answer

I believe in everyone's right to support homosexual marriage and I also believe in everyone's right to not support homosexual marriage. What I do hate is bullies on either side.

I have been hearing a lot about Chick-fil-A lately. I saw posts about McDonald's and KFC in support of them.

Best Answer

well-said...

Best Answer

Huckabee's a homophobe, so that doesn't surprise me. It's a good reason to boycott other companies that support them. People say this is about politics. It isn't, it's about civil rights. The people who support gay marriage are not advocating depriving anyone of their rights. The people against gay marriage ARE. That's the difference.

Best Answer

I'd like to stick his chick a fil up his fat redneck arse.

Best Answer

LOL!!!

Best Answer